SORT BY ISLANDS
In our continued efforts to keep all our information as accurate and up to date as possible, we are updating this page to reflect all actual (current from September 2014) itineraries.
(1) You can click at the top (i.e., specific islands) to open a new window with the characteristics and wildlife found on that particular island.
(2) You can sort the columns (e.g., vessel or particular island) by clicking the column title
(3) The numbers (i.e., 1, 2), letters (i.e., A, B, C, D, etc), alphanumeric (e.g., C1, B2) etc refer to the specific itinerary of the vessel in question.
(4) Itinerary denominations are specific to each vessel (i.e., itinerary ‘A’ on one vessel is not necessarily the same itinerary ‘A’ on another vessel).
(5) You may click the vessel name to take you to the specific page detailing the vessel and its particular itineraries.
(6) Itineraries reflected in the chart account for 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7-night cruise itineraries on the various vessels.